The tools and equipment we need for our fiber arts can require a significant financial investment. We realize that some people may want to make sure they really like using a new skill they’ve learned before making that investment and/or they need to make long-term adjustments to their budget before they can make a purchase. If this sounds like your situation, we have the perfect solution for you.
We offer a variety of Studio Passes that will allow to visit our studio and spend time using our equipment and tools, all for a very reasonable fee, billed in half-hour increments.
Studio Pass Options
- Drop-In Pass: Come in whenever you have a small amount of time to spend and use our equipment for only $5 per hour. This option is ideal for those who don’t need much time.
- 10-Hour Pass: If you know you’re going to need more time on the equipment but you’re not sure how frequently you can make it to the studio, this option is perfect for you. The pass is only $25 (50% off our drop-in rates). This pass has no expiration date, so you can use your hours whenever you like.
- Unlimited Monthly Pass: This pass is valid for a month from the time the pass is activated. During this time, you have unlimited use of the studio during studio opening hours. For only $50, this option is quite a bargain! Unlimited passholders also enjoy the following benefits:
- 50% off all classes and workshops taught by Amy or Roo
- 20% off class materials
10-hour and monthly studios passes may be purchased on our website and will be waiting for you at the studio where we will activate it for you when you come to pick it up. Drop-in studio passes are only available at the studio.
Purchase a Pass
Purchase an Unlimited Monthly Pass
Studio Tools and Equipment
Available for Studio Passholders to use:
- Dyepots and burners
- Strauch drum carders, including the much-coveted Mad Batt’r art batt carder
- Hackle, combs, dizzes, blending board
- Spinning wheels (Babe, Lendrum, and Louet)
- Drop spindles
- Swift and ball winder
- Knitting and crochet tools
- Triangular looms in assorted sizes
- 5′ rectangular loom
- 4″ pin looms
- Rigid heddle looms (10″ and 32″)
- Warping board
- Vintage calligraphy nibs
- Brushes, sponges, and brayers
- Acrylic stamps
- Heat/embossing gun
- Glue guns
- Paper punches
- Paper cutters