Need a face mask to wear in public so you can follow the CDC’s new recommendations? Our CDC-compliant handcrafted face masks follow CDC guidelines for face masks that can be worn when you are out in public. These are not equivalent to the N95 masks worn by health care professionals.
Our masks are made with:
- two layers of tightly-woven 100% cotton fabric
- a removable wire piece for custom fit across nose and cheekbones
- an open pocket on back side for a replaceable filter
- a removable 100% cotton flannel filter insert
- elastic or straps for tying for maximum fit flexibility (depending on availability of supplies, which is highly variable)
- sewn with cotton or polyester thread
Masks are NON-RETURNABLE due to hygiene reasons. If there is a construction issue with your mask, please let us know. We will be happy to repair or replace it.
Masks are shipped USPS Priority Mail and should arrive within two to three days after shipment, although the USPS offers no guarantee. You will receive a tracking number upon shipment of your masks.
Cleaning Masks: Masks should be washed and dried or otherwise sanitized before wearing and after every use. Most people like to have at least 3 or 4 masks so they don’t have to remember to wash one every night.
We recommend washing masks in a lingerie bag so other items don’t get caught in the elastic or ribbon ties. Masks may be machine washed and dried on medium heat.
Local Pickup Options: Further details will be emailed to you when your masks have been packaged and are ready for pickup.
* Lowe Mill ARTS & Entertainment, in front of main gate, Thursdays, 10:30 to 11:00 am.
* Amy’s home in the Madison/Monrovia area any time after masks are ready.