Our set of 3 eco-friendly dryer balls is handcrafted in Huntsville, AL by Amy and Nharah of SPARKLE Studio using 100% natural-colored wool from sheep raised at Dayspring Dairy in Gallant, AL. The sheep are shorn in an ethical and humane manner once per year, just prior to lambing season. No sheep are harmed during shearing.
Our dryer balls are packaged in sets of three wrapped in colorful tulle.
Benefits of Dryer Balls:
- Eco-friendly: all-natural materials, chemical-free, fragrance-free
- Eliminate need for fabric softener and dryer sheets
- Reduce static and wrinkles
- Reduce energy cost and drying time by keeping laundry items separated
How to Use Dryer Balls
- Place 3 to 6 balls in the dryer along with your wet items.
- Do not overload the dryer. The dryer balls need space to move around freely through your laundry items.
- Keep an eye on your first several loads so you don’t over-dry your laundry.
- Add your own scents: You can use essential oils to scent your laundry naturally. To avoid the risk of fire, do not use scented dryer balls during a heated setting.
- Dry your load of laundry completely, with unscented dryer balls.
- — Add a drop or two of essential oil to each dryer ball. Allow to absorb and dry
- Add the scented dryer balls and run the load again, on a NON-HEAT setting for