Studio Passholders are welcome to schedule time to use some of our larger, more-expensive tools and equipment. Please consult the card you were given with your Studio Pass for the password you will need to schedule the equipment.
To Check the Schedule
If you want to see when a piece of equipment is available, just click its schedule button to go to that piece of equipment’s schedule calendar.
- Most equipment is scheduled in 1-hour increments. Dyeing stations can only be scheduled by the day.
- When making your reservation, please be sure to schedule a long-enough block of time, over as many days as necessary, to allow you to complete your project. It’s better to reserve a little more time than you think you might need, than to not have enough time and have to cut a project off a piece of equipment so the next person is able to access their scheduled time.
- Triloom projects must be completed within two weeks. You may sign the triloom out of the studio and take it home with you. Please ask us about this option.
- Rigid heddle projects must be completed within 30 calendar days.
- The following items do not require reservations and may be used as available:
* heat tools
* Niddy noddies
* rubber stamps
How to Reserve Equipment:
- Scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the button for the piece of equipment you wish to reserve.
- When the page refreshes, click the link that says “sign in”
- When this page refreshes, click the link at the bottom that says “sign in with a registered username,” then enter your email address and password on the card we gave you when you purchased your studio pass.
- Once you are logged in, click the day and time on which you want to begin your reservation, then finish filling out the reservation. You can continue to reserve the equipment on other days.
- Return to this page and repeat the process for any other equipment you wish to reserve.
RIGID HEDDLE LOOMS: